Avast Free Antivirus provides the essential security you need to protect your PC from hackers and thieves. In addition to the best antivirus and anti-malware protectionpossible, the new Home-Network Scanner scans your network for any issues, while Browser Cleanup lets you remove annoying plugins, and SmartScan allows for one-click scanning. For the first time ever, you can protect your home network devices, such as routers and wireless devices, from hacker attacks. Protect your Windows with the best free antivirus on the market today. Download Avast Free Antivirus offline installer for PC and anti-spyware protection for your PC, Mac and Android from FileHorse now.
The newest version of the most-trusted security in the world is ready, and it’s completely free. Avast Free Antivirus protects more than 220 million people, businesses, and mobile devices worldwide. Download Avast Free Antivirus Offline Installer Setup!
Avast New Features:
Remove annoying browser toolbars or extensions, and restore your hijacked search browser.
Easily update your important software to increase the overall security and condition of your PC.
Remote Assistance lets you help or be helped over the Internet.
Note: After 30 days Anti-virus requires a free registration.
Avast Free Antivirus 17.9.2322
– Now you can send feedback and bug reports from Settings > About
– Recycle Bin content can now be shredded via Windows contextual menu (Avast Premier only)
– Redesigned Scan & Shields screens in the Protection menu for easier navigation
– Redesigned Avast Passwords UI for easier use
– More detailed status reporting to Windows Security Center in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
– Nested virtualization support for AMD CPUs
– Better proxy detection by setup and update from Windows settings
– Fixed a problem with white UI (you might see more processes AvastUI.exe now, but that’s OK)
– Sensitive Data Shield now works with Windows XP and Vista
– Anti-Phishing Protection in Web Shield now works with Windows XP
– Clicking Scan Details in the Notification Center no longer starts another scan
– Fixed Avast service crash when a license expires
– Fixed performance scan in Performance > Cleanup Premium
– Fixed issue where Behavior Shield sometimes cut off a user’s Internet connection
– False positives can now be reported directly from threat detection warnings (File Shield)
– Fixed boot issue on Windows XP when Virtual PC driver is installed
– Fixed BSOD caused by conflict between DELL percsas3 and Avast Self-defense drivers