TeraCopy is a free utility designed to copy/move files faster and more secure. One of the most common complaints about newer versions of Windows is the slow copying speed, especially when transferring lots of files over the network. If you want to speed up your copying or if you regularly transfer large amounts of data and have to stop the process to perform some other disk-intensive task, this program may be just what you need.
TeraCopy is designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed. It skips bad files during the copying process, and then displays them at the end of the transfer so that you can see which ones need attention. TeraCopy can automatically check the copied files for errors by calculating their CRC checksum values. It also provides a lot more information about the files being copied than its Windows counterpart. TeraCopy integrates with Windows Explorer’s right-click menu and can be set as the default copy handler.
What’s new in this version:
– option to execute PowerShell scripts on a job completion
– a sample PowerShell script for Pushover
– start a verify process at any time from the context menu
– show filenames of renamed files in the file list
– load hash files in UTF8 format by defau